Many Hindu Customs have changed for the worse under foreign rule.. So I like to collect the thoughts and customs as they were in really ancient times.
- Bhishma was against dowry (vara katnam) and bride price (kanyasulkam)
- Many Inter-Caste Marriages took place in ancient times and no one was against it.
- Ruru – Pramadvara another intercaste-marriage!
- Simple wedding of Sri Rama and Sita Devi
- If you Adopt a Girl Child., she could be Sita Devi or Sakuntala!
- Sati Sahagamanam and a link to the History of the Congress.
- Hindu Women Priests
- Lady, Dalit, Educated, Experienced Lok Sabha Speaker
- Women, Periods and Puja
- New Gayatri Temple : Looking for a Priestess!!
- Guru, Acharya, Adhyapaka, Upadhyaya
- Rama nama and pranayama
- Ganesha Puja : 21 leaves : Kishkinda garden at Dattapeetham (Travel )
- Ganesha Puja : Sending out the Rakshasas and the Bhutas, and worshipping the Earth
- Ganesha Puja : Quoting the Bhagavad Gita, Vishnu Sahasranamam and Rama Raksha Stotram
- Ganesha Puja : Ayam Muhurtah Sumuhurtostu : May this muhurta be a good muhurta
- Prana Pratishtha – prANa pratiSThA – invoking Ganesha into the vigraha
Authorship and Copyright Notice : All Rights Reserved : Satya Sarada Kandula