From these shlokas, we learn that Kaliyuga began at the instant of Sri Krishna’s descent, and in the previous shloka we learned that, this happened duting the time of Parikshita, when the Saptarishis indicated Maagha. We speculate that these shlokas were composed at the time of King Nanda or later and further that this Nanda WAS NOT Mahpadma Nanda, but Nandivardhana of the Pradyotanas.
See Also :
- Parikshit to Nanda – 1050 years – Vishnu Puranam
- Saptarishis in Maghaa Nakhstaram at Parikshit’s time : Vishnu Puranam
- Definition : Saptarishis in or indicating a nakshatram as per Vishnu Puranam
- Saptarishi (Great Bear) Positions according to Varahamihira and Vateswara
- 1200 year Kali yugam started in Parikshit’s time : Vishnu Puranam
Authorship and Copyright Notice : All Rights Reserved : Satya Sarada Kandula