- The fifth head of Brahma and Siva (Astronomical Significance)
- Padmasana, Padmanabha : Literal (Lotus Stalk), Yogic (Spinal Cord)
- The enigma that is Brahma
- Brahma’s Yuga – Paitamaha Siddhantha – from PancaSiddhantika and How many kinds of Yugas are there?
- Atharva Veda : The First Veda : The Brahma Veda : atharvan, angIrA and brahmA were among the rishis.
- Parabrahma – Sankaracharya
- Siva Puranam, Vidyesvara Samhita – 6th Adhyayam – Brahma and Vishnu Clash.
- Siva Mahapuranam Vidyesvara Samhitam 7th Adhyayam : Siva Intervenes
- Siva Mahapuranam Vidyesvara Samhitam 8th Adhyayam : Brahma loses his fifth head.
Authorship and Copyright Notice : All Rights Reserved : Satya Sarada Kandula