Indian Food is extremely healthy. As long as you don’t overeat. And be sure to use non-processed, unrefined foods. Avoid food additives!
- B12 in milk prevents brain shrinkage and Alzheimer’s Disease (One of the Panchamrutas))
- Banana : Arati Pandu : Baale Hannu : Kela : Naivedyam Nutrition
- Boiled Rice : Uppudu biyyam : Steamed Rice : Parboiled rice
- Coriander : Kottimira : Kottamri : Dhaniya : Nutrition Facts
- Fenugreek: Menthulu: Methi: Nutrition Facts
- Lentils, Dal, Pappu, Bele : Nutrition Facts
- Mustard Seeds: Avalu: Sasuve: Sarson: Nutrition facts